Sunday 27 June 2010

Tattoo 4 Gosh Update


Hi everyone, just thought I would update you allon the progress of my fundraising efforts for Great Ormond St.....And post some recent pictures of the action....
the total now stands at £1810.75


This is Leigh Rees of "PLEASURE OR PAIN PRODUCTIONS" Who is very kindly giving up his own free time to complete the tattoo without any charge so EVERY penny raised will go to GOSH.

This is the tattoo so far 3 1/2 hours in only another 21 hours to go. The next sitting is on July 13th and in this sitting there will be another 2 of the main pirates from the show "Sir Henry Morgan" & "Jaques Lafette"....There is alot of work still to do and the colour will be the last thing that will get put into the design we are estimating around the end of October I will be able to unvail the competed tattoo. 

"My insperation for starting this tattoo"
The cast & crew of the http://www.piratesadventure.com/ work every year to raise funds for GOSH, and after being invited by GOSHCC to attend this fantastic event I felt that the least I could do was give something back........

Our Favorite Pirate Jordan

OK !!!! Now if any of you are able to donate I urge you to dig deep, the amount of your donation is unimportant, its the number of donations that count and everything helps..
If you would like to help please visit
www.justgiving.com/tattoo4gosh


No comments: